(Click Here to Download a PDF of this Page)

John Jay Resources:

Additional Resources:

Scholarships for Undocumented Students


  1. We should all get NYCID cards, as they are government-issued and available to everyone. Many of our students don’t drive and don’t have a driver’s licenses. The city administration has reasserted that this database is safe, and that its entire database of 850,000 names will be deleted before it is handed over to Homeland Security.
  2. CUNY Immigration Law Services: http://www1.cuny.edu/sites/citizenship-now/
  3. The CUNY Central Office of Student Affairs (COSA) website provides answers to frequently asked questions for undocumented students: http://bit.ly/1UbC35b
  4. The CUNY Dreamers Hub provides resources, services, events, and support for undocumented students with or without DACA: http://bit.ly/1cOwo2M
  5. Did you know that some undocumented students qualify for in-state tuition?
    1. Check out this page to see if you qualify: http://bit.ly/1UQnV1L
  6. There is more detailed information about qualifying for in-state tuition here: http://bit.ly/1RyGn9R

Check out this page: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/undergrad/residency.htm