Sign up as a buddy on commutes
- New petition with more specific demands
- How to petition citizenship for a family member
- How to Channel Your Post-Election Anger, Sadness, and Fear Into Action (Slate)
- Jenna Amatulli: “If You’re Overwhelmed By The Election, Here’s What You Can Do Now” (The Huffington Post)
- Naima Sakande: “How To Talk To People Across the Political Divide”
- NC Child Care Coalition: Three things you can do for Young Children after the election
- How to combat Xenophobia violence
- American Civil Liberties Union
- The American Immigration Council
- The Future Project
- Showing up for racial justice
- NYIC United for Justice and Opportunity
- New York State Office of New Americans Hotline: Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm, 1-800-566-7636 (Statewide).
- Central American Legal Assistance(CALA): 24 hour statewide information line which explains how to apply for current special immigration programs (eg. the student DACA program), deadlines and general information in English and Spanish: 1-718-486-6800.
- Catholic Charities New York State (NYS) New Americans Hotline: 1-212-419-3737 or 1-800-566-7636 (Toll-free in NYS).
- LatinoJustice, PRLDEF: Legal advice and referrals in Spanish and English on housing, employment, immigration, discrimination, civil rights violations and hate crimes. 800-328-2322.